RTA-XA is a new extended version of RTA-A - NOT IN PRODUCTION
RTA-XA is based on Voipac's i.MX53 Controller.
RTA-XA has 2 HW versions - ver.A (main) and ver.B (optional). Versions have different front panels.
Both have 32 LED's for main digital inputs status indication, one bi-color LED for device status indication and one acknowledge button.
Ver.B has six additional multi-purpose buttons with their status LED's.
- Concentrated data acquisition and control using different communication protocols
5 serial ports: one RS232 full-modem port galvanically isolated; one RS232/485 (4-wire); one RS232; one RS232/GPS and one RS485 (2-wire) galvanically isolated port.
- Analog signal measurements
Six quasi-differential inputs with following HW factory configurable parameters:
1. Ground - real (power source low "-" level) for unipolar measurement or virtual (approx. +1.5V) for bipolar measurement.
2. ADC input range 0...3V.
3. Current measurement with shunt resistors 100 ohms (+-10 or 20 mA range) or 200 ohms (+-5 or 10 mA range).
4. Possibility to configure one input for voltage measurement (with restrictions).
Note: Not all HW configure possibilities have firmware and configuration SW support!
- Digital contact and acquisition of pulse counting info
32 main digital inputs + 2 additional (on the controller board), all optically isolated.
- On/Off control functions
8 x 2 digital outputs (dry contacts).
- "Execute" signal output (dry contact)
- Time synchronization using GPS
- Analog outputs for control (optional)
2 outputs 4...20 mA
- IFR output (dry contact)
- Power input from 10 to 72Vdc
- Temperature sensor (1-wire) input.